Tuesday 13 November 2007

ROJAS RAMOS FAMILY



In this page I used 2 pictures of my family in Peru taken in different years. Made the letters for the journaling using some alphabet stencils. I also added small tags and buttons on top of each one. I used stripy wrapping paper, ribbon and a silk flower on the top. The years were stamped using the Whispers pens and the See D's alphabet stamps.

En esta pagina usé 2 fotos de mi familia en Perú que fueron tomadas en años distintos. Hice las letras del título usando un stencil del abecedario. También agregé pequeñas etiquetas con botones en cada una. Usé paper de regalo rayado, cinta y una flor de seda en la parte superior. Los años fueron estampados usando los plumones Whispers y los sellos del abecedario de la coleción de See D's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru