Monday 26 November 2007

I was nominated for: Patty

Here the rules:
1)Post the regulation
2)Talk about of 8 curious things that have spent and that we have never published in our Blog.
3)Choose 8 people to be nominated and that they continue with the game...


Aquí las reglas:
1)Postear el reglamento
2)Hablar de 8 cosas curiosas que nos hayan pasado y que nunca hayamos publicado en nuestro Blog.
3)Elegir 8 personas para ser nominadas y que sigan con el juego ...


1. I used to collect girly bags until I was 12
2. I made my very 1st card when I was 14.
3. When I was 23, I used to have a little tortoise called "Lance" that came from the Peruvian jungle.
4. I love riding my bike though these days I don't do it very often
5. I learnt English when I was 14.
6. I used to help my parents in their business selling fabric.
7. I used give private English classes when I finished my career at university ( I have a degree in teaching English)
8. The last birthday spent in Peru was when I turned 25.

1. Solia coleccionar carteritas de niña hasta cuanto tuve 12.
2. Hice mi primera tarjeta cuando tuve 14.
3. Cuando tenia 23, solia tener una tortugita marina llamada "Lance" que era de la selva peruana.
4. Me encanta manejar bicicleta aunque no lo hago mucho en estos dias
5. Aprendí inglés cuando tenía 14.
6. Solia ayudarles a mis padres en su negocio de la venta de telas.
7. Solia dar clases privadas de inglés cuando terminé mi carrera en la universidad. (Soy licenciada en educación)
8. El último cumpleaños que pasé en Peru fue cuando cumplí 25.


Now I nominate/ ahora nomino a :

Sandra
Natalie
Nikki
Michelle
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru