Thursday 1 November 2007

MACRAME JEWELRY - JOYERIA DE MACRAMÉ



2ND PROJECT - MACRAME BRACELET

I made the bracelet using the same Macrame plain knotted described on my earring posting. I started by making the center and thread 2 lenght of silver wire (20 gauge) and coiling them with the round nose pliers.I cut 4 lengths of 60cm long each and T attached 2 of them to one side of the centre and started knotting and adding seed beads in contrasting tones of green. I used the same plain knot but this time I keep in tight everytime I made I new knot. I finished the ends by adding magnetic closures for easy wearing.

2 comments:

Louly said...

Oh wow Anna! I love everything on your blog you are so clever and talented. Your jewellry is stunning!

Juliet said...

How clever Ana. Fabulous jewellery and great cards - love the wire Christmas trees. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru