Friday 9 November 2007

FRIENDS- AMIGAS




I used a picture that was taken when I studied at university and here I am with my friends. I used a plain yellow 12x 12 paper for the background and added wallpaper and 8x8 vibrant papers from Papermania. I also used chipboard letters and glitter glue in some of them for the tittle but the "f" and "s" are from alphabet jigsaw that I bought for £1. I also used die-cuts from the Cuttlebug Garden collection dies and the daisies from Ellison Design. I also used a tag from Ellison design and the left-over centre from the daisies were used to add my friends' names.


En este LO usé una foto de cuando estudié en la universidad y aquí estoy con mis amigas. Empece usando papel de 12x12 de color amarillo para el fondo; añadí papel tapiz y papel de 8x8 de Papermania. También utilize "chipboard" que es un cartón grueso y pegamento con escarcha en algunas de estas letras; en el titulo la "f", y "s" son de un rompecabezas que me compre por £ 1. También utilizé "die-cuts" de la coleccion Garden de Cuttlebug y margaritas de Ellison Design. También utilizé una etiqueta de Ellison Design y los sobrantes del centro de la margaritas los use para agregar los nombres de mis amigas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very bright & vibrant colour Ana, just lovely.

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowow, me gustan todos los die cuts!!! muy lindo Lo, las flores me matannnnn y la de la derecha está muy bella y hasta glitter le pusisteeee... felicidades!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru