Wednesday 26 December 2007

YOU & ME










I used K & Co Papers for this LO and framed the picture in a heart shape. I also added roses on the top and bottom. I made the roses myself from strips of white paper and colored them with chalks. I used templates to cut out the letter and added some pen lines around to make faux stiching.

Usé papeles de K & Co para este LO y lo enmarqué en un corazón. Tambien le agregé rosas en la parte superior e inferior. Las rosas las hice yo misma de tiras de papel blanco que coloreé con tizas. Usé moldes para las letras y les agregé lineas para que parezcan que estuvieran cosidas.

3 comments:

Gaby Acosta said...

Espero la hayas pasado genial en Navidad y ya te estes preparando para recibir el año nuevo con muchos propósitos y deseos.
Me encantó tu LO, el corazón y sobre todo las flores estan bellísimas y qué decir de la foto, se ven tan lindos y enamorados.
La bolsa para tu mamá también esta bella, haces unas cosas muuuuy lindas Ana, felicidades.
Besitos.

Lauren said...

My comment from yesterday didn't stick. I don't know what I did. I love the roses. You have such talent and patience!

Mimi73 said...

this flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. ;)

Mimi

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru