Saturday, 22 December 2007
Here's another of my christmas cards featuring a snowman and beads. You can find the list of materiald used and step by step below.
Aqui esta otra de mis tarjetas navideñas caracterizada por un hombre de nieve y perlitas. La lista de materiales y las instrucciones del paso a paso estan debajo.
- Pink card
- White cardstock
- Pink mirri card
- Free background paper from Simply Cards & Papercraft
- Recycled silver cardstock from perfume
- Black Stazon
- Whispers permanent pens
- Ink It Up clear embossing pad
- Heritage clear embossing powder
- Anitas’s 3D paint glitter silver
- Bag it refill-snowflake plastic
- Light blue small brads
- Papermania Whimsical Snowman
- Let it snow wooden greeting
- Big silver snowflake
- White thread
- Assorted beads
- Heat gun
- Double sided tape
- Tiny blue star button from Craftime
Step by Step
1. Stamp the snowman with the black Stazon on white cardstock and colour it with the permanent pens and 3d paint in silver as seen on card. Let it dry for a few minutes.
2.Tap the clear embossing pad on the coloured snowman. Sprinkle the clear power and emboss it using the hear gun. Do this process for 4 times to get a shiny glaze. Trim to size.
3. Thread the snowflake and beads to the bottom of the snowman as seen on card. Tie it at the back and stick some double sided tape to secure it. Tie the tiny blue star and some more beads. To the left of the snowman and secure at the back with double sided tape.
4. Stick the embellished snowman to the recycled silver card. Matt and layer your pink card with the mirri card and background paper. Stick the snowman on top of the card.
5. Attach the plastic snowflake background with the tiny brads. Finally stick the “Let it snow” greeting with double sided tape.