Friday 21 December 2007

MY BEDROOM IN PERU



I thought this picture was great to scrap and would remind me how my bedroom looked like while I was living with my parents in Peru. In this picture I'm wearing the formal clothes I used to wear when I taught at the institutes.

Pensé que esta foto era genial para ponerla en mi album de scrap y me recordaria como se veía mi cuarto cuando vivía con mis padres en Peru. En esta foto estoy usando el traje que me ponia cuando enseñaba en los institutos.

Here's a step by step

Materials
-PVA 22172 Anita's Tacky Glue 120 ml
-STI 5010 Removable adhesive roller
-ST1 4000 Stick it S/A 3D Foam Squares
-PMA 8720 (12x 12 inch) Card pack 20 sheets cream
-PMA 280 (12x 12inch)Colossal Print Pack 180 sheets
-XCU 909 XCUT Punch Flower Head Large
-XCU 928 XCUT Punch Leaf large
-XCU 885 XCUT Punch Round Corner
-XCUT Border Punch Flower
-XCU 954 XCUT Punch Flower head mini
-HRD 5052 Scissors all purpose 8 inch
-PMA7602Embellishment Bead Set
-STR 010 Anita Sticky Ribbon Thin assorted Metallics
-29000 Whispers Stroke Brush Marker caddy - 36 pieces
-CPT 01002 Glitter Glue 120 ml Dark Gold
-CPT 01011 Glitter Glue 120 ml orange
-STP 1054 Stamp Pad Pigment Gold
-PMA 1361 Assorted (8 X 8inch) Vellum pack 10 sheets Naturals
-50082 See D's Plain Jane Alphabet - 30 Stamps
-XCU 601 Rotary Trimmer 12 inch
Step by Step :
-Trim 2 strips of cream card stock and another strip wider and stick them to the yellow sheet.
-Punch 6 large flowers and 6 small ones from yellow paper. Punch another 16 large flowers and 5 small ones from vellum. Colour 5 large and small flowers with the orange marker. Punch 22 leaves from vellum and colour them with dark green.
-Mount each large flower as shown on the photo with foam squares. Glue a silver stone on each one and stick them to the border shown on the photo.
-Mat the picture with a yellow sheet and cream cardstock. Stick gold sticky ribbon the corners.
-Stamp "My Bedroom" using orange marker and gold pigment ink on the cream cardstock. Put glitter glue on each letter. Cut tiles for the letters "y,e,r,o". Cut around the other letters.
-Glue them as shown on the photo and put 3D foam on the letters "b,d,o,m".
-Punch 2 border flowers on vellum and glue it to a square cream card. Round the corners of vellum with the punch . Add orange glitter glue to the border and write some journaling on it. Clip it to one side of your photo.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's a great photo, and I love the pretty flower embellishments!

Clare said...

Great layout, the flowers you have made to go around the edge are really prety.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru