Monday 6 December 2010

Poinsettia 3



I made the background of this card using tiny pieces of paper and added a few more layers and a poinsettia die-cut. I gave the poinsettia a 3D look using paper glaze and also used beads, ribbon and mirror card. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hice el el fondo de esta tarjeta usando pedacitos de papel pequeñitos y le agregé más capas y una ponsetia precortada. Le di una apariencia más 3D usando glaze para papel y tambien usé cuentas, cinta y cartulina brillante.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un buen día!    


Latin Beads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really these are some great and rare things that many people like me look for on internet. I am sure many people will like it. I also came across some rare Christmas Charms with great designs. I am sure you will like it.

Lauren said...

Ana, what a wonderful way to combine the card making with the beads. Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru