Friday 17 December 2010

3 Beaded Baubles





This is the first of eight cards I made this year inspired on the easel card but a little more complex. I believe they're called "spinner cards" and I  love the way they look. I cut my own blanks using a trimmer and 2 pieces of red cardstock (A4 size). I used Bo Bunny papers, die-cut baubles that I embellished with beads, ribbon, thread, foam pads, printed sentiment, mirror card and stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

Esta es la primera de 8 tarjetas que hice este año inspirada en la tarjeta estilo caballete pero un poquito más compleja. Creo que las llaman "spinner cards" y me encanta como se ven. Corte mis propias bases para la tarjeta usando una guillotina y 2 cartulinas rojas (tamaño A4). Usé papeles de Bo Bunny, bolitas pre-cortadas que adorne con cuentas, foamis, saludito impreso, cartulina brillante y escarcha.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un dia genial!

Latin Beads

1 comment:

Maite - vitoma said...

Hermoso trabajo Ana.
Bss.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru