Wednesday 29 December 2010

Bolitas Rojas






Hope you all had a nice and lovely Christmas. I'm back again to blogland and here's one more spinner card I made using die-cuts, sequins, beads, metallic thread, K&Co Papers, foam pads, ribbon, permanent pens, vellum and brads.
Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

Espero que todos hayan tenido una linda y agradable navidad. Nuevamente estoy de regreso en blogland y aqui les muestro otra tarjeta mas al estilo spinner que hice usando formas precortadas, lentejuelas, cuentas, hilo metálico, papeles de K&Co, foamis, cintas, plumones indelebles, vellum y brads.
Que tengan un miércoles genial y gracias por visitarme


Latin Beads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru