Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hojuelas Doradas


Left over paper from other projects and scraps can really go a long way if you combine them to create an attractive background. This card is a proof of that since I used plenty of small paper scraps as well as some nice packaging that I recycled to create lots of layers for my main embellishment. I made the bauble look more 3D using paper glaze but accent the snowflakes with gold glitter before that . I also added a few beads on the right hand side.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Los sobrantes de papel de otros proyectos y recortes pueden durar bastante si los combinas para crear un fondo atractivo. Esta tarjeta lo demuestra ya que use varios pedacitos de papel asi como empaque llamativo que reciclé para crear varias capas para mi adornito principal.  Hice que la bolita navideña se vea mas 3D usando esmalte para papel pero le puse escarcha dorada las hojuelas antes. Tambien le coloqué una cuentas al lado derecho.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un buen dia!


Latin Beads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru