Tuesday 17 August 2010

Un poquito de nieve


This layout reminds me of  the first time I saw snow in N. I.  It didn't snow that much that day but it was just enough to experience it.
I used K&Co. papers, textured cardstock,a circle and a  large scallop circle punch, Cuttlebug embossing folders, brads, Sakura Pens, metal corner and some thick clear plastic which I recycled from a box to make part of my title. I stamped the word "snow"  on it and run it through a paper crimper to add more texture to it. I finished it off with little white balls.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Este layout me trae recuerdos de la primera vez que vi nieve en N. I. Ese dia no nevo mucho pero si lo suficiente como para experimentarla.
Use papeles de K&Co., cartulina texturizada, un cortador de circulos mediano y uno de circulos grandes ondeados, folders de embossing de Cuttlebug, brads, lapiceros de Sakura, un esquinero de metal y una transparencia gruesa que recicle de una caja para hacer parte de mi titulo. Estampe la palabra "snow - nieve" y lo pase por un corrugador de papel para darle mas textura.  Le di el toque final con una bolitas blancas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un dia genial!


Latin Beads

1 comment:

Edleen said...

hi Ana :) what a simple yet lovely page! hope you're doing fine and is it cold over there now?

Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru