Saturday 28 August 2010

Pares

This earrings featured Pandora style beads, lampwork beads and crytals. I also used glass bicones, rocailles, 0.6mm wire, jump rings, head pins and eye pins.

Estos aretes estan caracterizados por el uso de cuentas estilo Pandora, cuentas murano y cristales. Tambien usé cuentas de vidrio, rocallas, alambre de 0.6mm, anillas y alfileres.

Besides I made this last pair using free gift (beads) from a magazine, rocailles and jewellery findings.
Have a great Saturday and weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

Ademas hice este ultimo par de aretes usando unas cuentas que vinieron gratis con una revista, rocallas y para piezas para joyeria.
Que tengan un genial Sábado y fin de semana! Gracias por visitarme


Latin Beads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru