Thursday 26 August 2010

Delfines



A card I was commissioned to make a little while ago. I stamped the image using the Whispers pens and sprayed a little water on it before stamping. I also used die-cut dolphins and a peel-off greeting to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Esta es una tarjeta que hice por encargo no hace mucho. Estampe la imagen usando los plumones de Whispers y le rocié un poquito de agua antes de estamparla. Tambien use delfines pre-cortados y pegatinas para terminar esta tarjeta.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia!

Latin Beads

2 comments:

Edleen said...

love the blues! lovely card Ana. hope you're doing great, have a fab weekend :)

Lesli said...

Beautiful blues - love the card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru