Wednesday 11 August 2010

Pétalos


Some more ATC's using left over papers, altered ready-made embellishments, stickers, buttons, 3D glaze, cardstock, and stickles. I had the ready-made embellishents sitting for a long while in my craft room and thought by adding extra things (3D glaze, stickles, etc) to them they will look better and had more texture too. I was quite pleased with the results and they look great on the ATC's.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!

Aqui podran apreciar unas ATC's mas que hice usando papeles sobrantes, adornitos alterados, pegatinas, botones, brillo 3D, cartulina y escarcha. Tenia los adornitos guardados en mi habitación de manualidades y pensé que si les agregaba mas cositas (brillo 3D, escarcha, etc) se verian mucho mejor y tendrian mas textura tambien. Quede muy complacida con los resultados y se vieron genial en las ATC's
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un miércoles genial!



Latin Beads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru