Monday 8 October 2007

NEW STORAGE BOUGHT IN DUBLIN



This is my new bead and embellishment storage I got on the weekend when Kevin and I went to Dublin on Saturday. I thought it would be great for storing my glass, wooden and metal beads as well as other embellishemts. I still haven't finished to fill all the drawers and I also not sure where I'll place it yet but I love it! It will make easier for me to find my beads and small embellihments so my cards and other project will be finished quicker.

I also got some bargain paper, card and felt in the 2 euros shops and wooden letters and beads in a toyshop. You can see the letters in one of the bottom drawers of my new "chest of drawers"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru