Friday 26 October 2007

3 LITTLE PENGUINS - 3 PEQUEÑOS PINGUINOS



Another Christmas quilled card I made but this time I hace used 3 quilled penguins as my central design. I used the fine quilling papers in black and white to make a big coil and then shape it like a penguin body. I also added googly eyes and pom-poms on the the hats. For the sky I embossed some accetate using the same Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder and cut it in sections. I added some silver glitter glue on it and attached the acetate with some tiny silver brads. I also used the same materiald for the snow effect under the penguins as I the for the snowman card below.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I think this is lovely. A very talented lady. Thanks for lovely comments you left on my blog. Purr Purr to your cat from mine.

Sandra

Gina said...

Hi
Thank you for leaving a comment in my blog, as you can see it is very new, your cards are lovely, I can not wait to come back and see more
Gina x

Patty Tanúz said...

Gracias ti Ana!!!! estos pingüinitos me encantaronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , quiero uno hehehehehe
besos!

Archana said...

What a cute card.. I fell in love with those quilled penguins... Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru