Saturday 5 November 2011

Golden Oldies


This set is another one I made long ago but forgot to post as well - luckily I backed up my pictures! yay!
I used gold beading wire, glass and metallic-finish beads, and gun metal chain for the necklace. First I threaded the beads onto the beading wire and then crocheted. Next I  attached it to the chain to create more volume and dimension. I finished it off with a toggle clasp.
I made the ring using 0.8mm wire, the same beads and a round object instead of a mandrel (like glue stick) to create the shape.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Este set de bisuteria es otro que hice hace tiempo pero que me olvide de subir aqui - felizmente que guardé las fotos en un CD - yupui!
Para el collar usé cola de tigre/ alambre fino para collares dorado recubierto por plastico, cuentas de vidrio y metálicas, y cadena negra. Primero ensarté la cuentas en el alambre y luego hice cadena con crochet. El siguiente paso fue adherirlas a la cadena para darle mas volumen y dimensión. Lo terminé con un broche.
Hice el anillo con alambre de 0.8mm, las mismas cuentas y un objeto circular/redondo en vez de un medidor de anillos (como una goma en barra) para crear la forma.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un fin de semana genial!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru