Monday 28 November 2011

Carioca


A gorgeous set I made a long while ago using AB crystals, beading wire, oval links and silver-plated chain, crimp beads, jewellery findings and pliers. I weaved the crystals in right-angle weave to create small cubes and used the crimp beads to hold them in place. The earrings have a ladder weave and end in a big loop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Un precioso set de bisutería hecho con cristales con terminado Aurora Borealis, alambre para collares, cadena plateada con eslabones ovalados, terminaciones plateadas y tenazas para joyería. Entrelazé los cristales usando tejido en ángulo recto para crear pequeños cubos y use chafas para asegurarlos en su lugar. Los aretes tienen un tejido escalera y terminar en un lazo grande.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru