Thursday 3 November 2011

De Pesca





I made this card for my husband's birthday last month. I stamped the image using brown Stazon and coloured it using watercolours pencils. I also used a glitter pen to highlight the fish fins. I matted and layered the image with black and green cardstock and then embossed it using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and  raised it using foam pads to create more dimension.  I die-cut the letters using the Olivia Alphabet set from CB and used free papers for the background; the greeting was also part of a different set of free papers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hice esta tarjeta para el cumpleaños de mi esposo el mes pasado. Estampé la imagen usando un tampón de Stazon y lo coloreé con lápices acuarelas. Tambien usé un lapicero con escarcha para resaltar las aletas del pez. Le puse capas a la imagen usando cartulina negra y verde y luego use un troquel/ folder de embossing de Cuttlebug para crear el repujado y lo levanté con foamis para darle mas dimensión. Corté las letras usando el alfabeto Olivia de Cuttlebug y use papeles que vinieron gratis con una revista para crear el fondo; el saludito tambien fue parte de otro set de papeles que vinieron gratis.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo día!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru