Thursday 28 January 2010

Rojo, Azul y Amarrillo






I love the Peruvian ceramic beads I bought at the airport a few years ago. They were the last ones I had left and it was nice to incorporate them as dangling charms in this bracelet that also uses Pandora style beads as well as other glass beads, crystal cubes and wire coils. I finished the bracelet with a magnetic clasp for easy wearing.
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Me encantan estas cuentas de ceramica Peruana que compre en el aeropuerto hace unos años. Eran las ultimas que me quedaban y fue agradable incorporarlas en este brazalete como colgantes en este brazalete que tambien tiene otras cuentas de vidrio, cubos de cristal y alambre enrollado. Lo termine con un broche magnetico para ponerselo facilmente.
Gracias por visitarme y que pasen un lindo dia!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Absolutely stunning Ana!

Lisbet said...

I love your work

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru