Friday 15 January 2010

Noir Knotted Necklace






A little bit of beading; a little bit of knotting and linking. I made a spiral rope for the necklace which I knotted in the centre. I also added a glass pendant and coiled wire to attach it to the necklace.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Un poquito de bisuteria con moztacillas; un poquito de nudos y conexiones. Hice el collar usando la puntada espiral y lo anudé en el centro. También le puse un pendiente de vidrio conectado al collar con alambre enrollado como resorte.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un genial fin de semana!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Wow Ana!
You are so talented! I think that you can turn your hand at anything!
Your customised stickers are fab! and your Jewellery is absolutely stunning!
Hugs
Nicola

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru