Monday 11 January 2010

Quick costumization of plain foam stickers






















This is what I did to quickly cheer up some plain foam stickers I bought this past Christmas. The yellow ones are without the added details.
Just by adding some glitter glue, wiggly eyes and other details with felt pens they look more cute.
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Aqui podran apreciar lo que hice con stickers/pegatinas simples de foamis que compre la navidad pasada. Las de amarillo son a la que no les agregé nada; asi las compré.
Simplemente al ponerles un poquito de escarcha engomada, ojitos mobibles y otros detalles con plumones se ven mas bonitas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru