Wednesday 23 December 2009

Reindeers, Snowman and Tree














A few more Christmas cards in different shades of blue. I added eyes to the foam stickers and more details with permanent pens and stickles. I also used free papers and recycled greetings.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Unas cuantas tarjetas navideñas mas en diferentes tonos de azul. A las stickers de foamys les puse mas detalles con ojitos movibles, escarcha y plumones permanentes. Tambien use papeles que vinieron con revistas y saluditos reciclados de otras tarjetas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia!

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Anesha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru