Thursday 10 December 2009

Pink Beaded Bauble






This card has a combination of recycled items (like the greeting)free papers, seed beads and Anita's 3D glaze. I used the Xcut snowflake punch to create the central feature of the bauble, stickles and the clear glaze for a shinny and 3D look. I also added a bow; wire; a mixture of seed beads and faceted ones
Thanks you for stopping by and have a great day!

En esta tarjeta podran ver la combinación de objetos reciclados (como el saludito) papeles que vinieron gratis con una revista, moztacillas y el glaze 3D de Anita's. Usé el punch de hojuelas de Xcut para crear la parte central de la bolita, stickles y el glaze transparente para darle una apariencia brillante y 3D. Tambien use un lazo; alambre; una mezcla de moztacillas y piedritas con facetas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo día.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru