Thursday 17 December 2009

Dangling Memories





Before





Something old; something new. I've collected some gold filled and Peruvian silver charms since I was in Peru and I wanted to wear them more often so I made a charm bracelet with them. I only added chain and jump rings and voila!
The charms include a silver pin I got when I finished primary school and other ones I used wear on a silver or gold chain.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Algo antiguo; algo nuevo. He colecionado estos dijes de oro y plata peruana desde que estaba en Peru y queria usarlos mas seguido asi que me hice un "charm bracelet" con todos los dijes que tenia. Solo tuve que conectarlos a una cadena usando anillas y voila! listo!
En los dijes tenia un prendedor de la primaria y otros que solia usas con cadenas de plata y oro.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un dia genial!

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning! Have a great Christmas. Anesha

Gaby Acosta said...

WOW, me encanta la transformación que le diste a todo, te quedo fantástico.

Un abrazo Ana.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru