Wednesday 9 April 2008

FLORES


Another ATC to be given as business card. I used a Penny Black stamp and stamped the flowers twice. I watercoloured the imafe and added some foam pads on the 2nd pair of flowers to create a 3D effect. I also added some gems, cut the edges of the image with funky scissors and used glitery background paper.

Otra ATC que la daré como tarjeta de negocios. Use un sello de Penny Black y estampé las flores 2 veces. Coloreé la imagen con acuarelas y puse foamy en el 2do par de flores para crear un efecto 3D. Tambien le agregé unas gemas, corte los bordes con tijeras de bordes especiales y usé papel con escarcha en el fondo.

13 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

que bonita tarjeta! saludos, que tengas un bello dia! :)

Jeni Glee said...

Lovely, Ana, just lovely!

Cardmaking Galore said...

simple and effective

Cecilia said...

Es simple y preciosa!!
((creo que me inspirare en ella, espero que no te moleste))
besitos

pescbrico said...

Ana it's so lovely! I like this soft effect :)

Sarah C said...

Another gorgeous masterpiece x

Unknown said...

I love it, soft and sparkly :-)

Anonymous said...

beautiful..ATC Ana:)x

Lauren said...

This is so pretty!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC, I love the flower stamp

Sandra said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colour.

Sandra

Alex said...

Very soft and pretty Ana - love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, love all that glitter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru