Saturday 19 April 2008

EARTH TONE EARRINGS & GREEN PENDANT



Here's another pair of earring I made using some glass beads in different shapes and sizes. I used 0.5mm copper wire to make the little chain for the seed beads. I also made a matching pendant for the green earrings I post last week. Thank you for your comments.

Aqui pueden ver otro par de aretes que hice usando piedras de vidrio en distintos tamaños y formas. Use alambre de 0.5mm para hacer la cadenita para las mostacillas. Tambien hice un pendiente verde que vaya a juego con los aretes que publique la semana pasada. Gracias por sus comentarios.

21 comments:

Deb said...

Your jewellery is beautiful, so delicate

Sadie said...

Wonderful

scrappermimi said...

These are so pretty, I just love beaded jewelry!

SO talented you are!

Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful work Ana. Well done!

Debbie said...

beautiful jewellery Ana, they both are very pretty. :) :)

Debbie x

Sarah C said...

So gorgeous. You never fail to amaze or inspire me :D ((hugs))

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful creations Ana!

M@risk@ said...

Lovely layout and card in your last posts and the jewellery is stunning again. So elegant.

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful creations Ana!!! :) :)

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, these are gorgeous!!! You are on talented little chickita!

~Hugs, Deb

Crafting Queen said...

Great work Ana, thanks for commenting on my card.

Annapurna said...

Wow! How multi-talented you are. Beautiful earrings.

Andrea, said...

More fabulous jewellery, I love those earring they are gorgeous, beautiful beads

Alex said...

totally beautiful Ana!! *STAMPN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Love your amber earrings, great style.

Anonymous said...

so eautiful Ana..Hope you are well:)x

Lesli said...

Beautiful earrings and necklace. Great job!

Unknown said...

Ana,they are really lovely :-D ChrissyX

María Elena said...

Ana, los aretes están bellísimos, las tarjetas que haces con flores me encantan.

craftyb said...

Love your jewellry creations Ana, so pretty. I love the colours you choose!

Risa said...

Your jewelry is beautiful Ana, you are a great artist!
malieta:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru