Monday 21 April 2008

ENTWINED HEARTS


I made the wire hearts using 0.8mm purple wire, round nose pliers to coil the wire and the flat nose ones to keep coiling tight the wire. I also used assorted plastic beads and jump rings to join the hearts. I added an oval shape cut with scallop scissors, die-cut corners and hanwrote the greeting with gel pens. Many thanks for your comments

Hice los caroazones de alambre usando el alambre morado de 0.8mm, tenazas de puntas redondas para enrollar el alambre; y tenazas de puntas planas para seguir enrollado el alambre de manera ajustada. Tambien use una variedad de piedritas de plastico, y anillos partidos para unir los corazones. Agrege un circulo oval cortado por tijeras ondeadas, esquinas de die-cuts y escribí a mano el título. Mil gracias por sus comentarios.

20 comments:

craftyb said...

Bet this was fiddly Ana...although maybe not for you as you make such delicate lovely beaded creations! PS Love your new fotie...was it taken at the King's Hall exhibition per chance...?!!!!! bx

Lupita said...

Hola Ana: me encanta esta tarjeta .....felicidades por los aretes que hiciste ....son muy lindos.

Besos desde México.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous Ana!! :)

Jeni Glee said...

Ana, do you know how beautiful those hearts are? Oh, I wish I could create such loveliness. You do lovely, lovely work and I am in awe of you and your talent!

Alex said...

Beautiful Ana - I love the colors, and the hearts are gorgeous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Ana, love the beading!
Clairexx

Sarah C said...

Beautiful card Ana. So intricate. Love your handwriting too xxx

Sarah C said...

Ana, meant to say, that I've tagged you xxx

Heather said...

I love the intertmingling hearts

Classroomfree said...

Beautiful hun!

Risa said...

I love your card and the hearts are awesome!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

Ana
Tu tarjeta es muy bonita y muy delicada.

Edleen said...

Hi Ana!!! i miss coming to your blog and seeing your Lovely creations!

so glad to be online again and loving what you did :)

hope you are well and enjoy the week ahead! *hugs*

Lauren said...

These entwined hearts are darling. Great work.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, the hearts are just great.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ana:)x

Scrappermania said...

Hermosos Ana! Me encanta como trabajas la bisuteria! Gracias por dejarme siempre un mensajito, que tengas un excelente dia!

Kathy said...

This is verrrrry pretty Ana

Annapurna said...

Love the way all the elements came together on this card and your bead work.

A Year Of Quotes said...

This is lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru