Tuesday 23 March 2010

Primavera












I've been making a few of this mini cards and they're the same size as ATC's which I'll be using as business cards. I used all my tiny pieces of papers from other projects as they are perfect for this tiny cards as well as die-cuts that I had, some buttons, dome stickers and free tags & papers from magazines.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

He estado confeccionando estas mini-tarjetitas que son del mismo tamaño de las ATC's para usarlas como tarjetas de negocios. Usé pedazitos de papeles que me han quedado de otros proyectos y que son perfectos para este tipo de tarjetitas asi tambien como flores pre-cortadas que tenia, algunos botones, pegatinas, etiquetas y papeles que me vienieron gratis con algunas revistas.
Gracias por visitarme hoy y que tengan un lindo día.

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gosh I love these Ana! They are so bright and fun!
What a great idea to use them as business cards, that's such a cool idea!
Hugs
nicola

Sonia said...

Ana:
Love your mini cards, cool idea!!
Love every detail of the mini cards.
Great Job!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Crafting Queen said...

These are really fun. Anesha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru