Saturday 20 March 2010

De Paseo










Another layout finished and for this one I used K&Co Papers; Die-cut daisies in green and white vellum, stickles, PM brads, Whispers permanent pens,gems,stamps, Sakura pens, doodling and plain cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Otro layout terminado y para este usé papeles de K&Co, Margaritas pre-cortadas en de pergamino verde y blanco, escarcha, brads de PM, plumones permanentes de Whispers,gemas,sellos, lapiceros de Sakura doodling (agregé mas detallitos con pequeños puntos y ondas), y cartulina en colores enteros.
Gracias por visitarme! Que tengan un fin de semana fantastico!

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeosu Ana! I love all the bling and sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru