Friday 12 February 2010

De pesca








Inspired on the pictures I made some fish embellishments using the See D's stamps; white ink; textured card and vellum. I also made the scallop brown circle using a 1 pence coin and attached it to my layout using fish eyelets. I cropped the 2nd picture and use the leftovers to die-cut the first letter of my title.
Have a nice weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Inspirada en las fotos hice unos adornitos de peces usando un sello de See D's; tinta blanca; cartulina texturizada y vellum. Tambien hice el circulo ondeado usando la moneda de 1 penique y lo fije a mi layout usando ojetes de peces. A la 2da foto la corté y utilize esos pedazos para cortar las primeras letras de mi titulo.
Que tengan un lindo fin de semana y gracias por visitarme!

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

it's fabulous Ana! love your fish embellishments you are so creative!
I love how you did the scallops too! I dont have many fancy gadgets so using a coin is a fab idea!
hugs
Nicola

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru