Tuesday 16 February 2010

Corazon Colgante






Más corazones...My latest creation is this beaded spiral rope with a glass pendant attached with jump rings. For the beaded rope I used size 10 seed beads in blue and silver and 0.8mm silver plated wire for the jump rings.
Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Mi ultima creación es este collar con moztacillas y un colgante en forma de corazón sujetado con anillas. Para el collar usé moztacillas número 10 en azul y plateado y alambre plateado de 0.8mm para las anillas.
Que tengan un lindo dia y gracias por visitarme!

2 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Ana, you must have so much patience! It's absolutely stunning as are all your creations!
Hugs
Nicola

Edleen said...

as always Ana, it's pretty!

hope you're having a great week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru