Tuesday 10 November 2009

Morado Necklace





Close-ups




Here's the purple necklace I made using the wooden beads I embellished previously. The design is a little bit asymetric; I also used a mixture of glass beads and used 2 strands of beading wire to string all the beads together.
Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

Aqui podran apreciar el collar morado que hice con las bolitas de madera que decoré anteriormente. El diseño es un poquiti asimetrico; tambien usé piedritas de vidrio y 2 tiras de alambre recubierto por plastico para enhebrarlas a todas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Anna..Hope your well...
Your jewellrey is breathtakingly beautiufl TFI:)
I Havent mastered how to fasten those two necklace ends together yet!!!!lolTFI:)xxx

Yani said...

Que hermoso! Y cada detalle lo hiciste tu?? :-O Simplemente espectacular!

pescbrico said...

wow!! There is a lot of work in that necklace! Very beautiful!

Edleen said...

ohh...that's really pretty Ana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru