Thursday 26 November 2009

Coeur Pendant







The pendant of this choker was a gift I received from a friend of mine not long ago (She also loves jewellery making). Inspired on the pendant's colours I choe my beads and create a choker.
I made the choker using the twisted herring bone stitch - ndebele and 2 colours of seed beads in the same size. I added the pendant making a peyote ring and a wire ring.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

El pendiente/colgante de esta gargantilla fue un regalo de un amiga mia no hace mucho. ( A ella tambien le gusta hacer joyeria). Inspirada en los colores del colgante/pendiente escogí mis moztacillas y creé una gargantilla.
Hice esta gargantilla con la puntada retorcida herringbone - ndebel y 2 colores disitintos de moztacillas. Al pendiente lo conecté con un anillo de peyote y otro anillo hecho de alambre.
Gracais por visitarme y que tengan un lindo dia.

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

Wow it is stunning! There is so much work on that!!! beautiful!

Inna D. said...

It's so beautiful!!!

:) said...

Hi Anita,your new style of cards is very nice,jijiji you look funny,happy and curious but Kevin needs a beard,jijijiji
I like them a lot!!!!Llermé

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru