Sunday 25 October 2009

Morado - Beaded Beads













I used seed beads in different shades of purple and nymo thread to cover these wooden beads. For most of them; I used a similiar pattern but I used Peyote stitch to cover the biggest one. I'll be posting the necklace I made with them very soon. Hope you're having a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Use moztacillas de diferentes tonos del color morado e hilo nymo para cubrir estas bolitas de madera. Para la mayoria hice un patrón similar pero para la mas grande usé la puntada Peyote. Pondré el collar que hice con estas bolitas muy pronto. Espero que esten disfrutando del fin de semana y gracias por visitarme!

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are wonderful Anna, love the photos of Hot Paws. Anesha :-)

Edleen said...

they look great Ana!

Heather said...

How pretty! I would love to have some of those to display on a shelf in my living room.

Amanda said...

Wow, these beaded beads are gorgeous Ana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru