Thursday 29 October 2009

Margarita


I used bright strippy papers, buttons, nestabilities and stickles to create this card. I also round the edges with a punch and added extra sparkle to the die-cut flowers and buttons. Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely Thursday!

Para esta tarjeta usé papeles rayados en colores vibrantes, botones, nestabilities y escarcha. Tambien corté las esquinas en forma redondeada usando un punch y le puse bastante brillo usando escarcha en las flores pre-cortadas y los botones. Gracias por visitarme y que pasen un lindo jueves!

3 comments:

Gaby Acosta said...

Que linda y colorida, me encanta.

Besitos Ana.

pescbrico said...

I really love this great colorful card!

Edleen said...

oh..i love the colours!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru