Saturday 8 August 2009

Victoria



On Display


Clasp

At last I was able to use some of my vintage buttons on this project as well as some bargain bead found on a chain store and the netting stitch. Also I bought the perfect top to match on sale too! Love the sale season here in the UK & N.I. Hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Finalmente he podido usar mis botones "vintage" en este proyecto; asi como tambien piedritas que compré en oferta en una cadena de tiendas y el punto net. Tambien compré la blusa que va con este collar en oferta tambien. Me encanta la temporada de ofertas de UK y N.I. Espero que tengo un lindo fin de semana y gracias por pasar por aqui.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning!!! Hope Hot Paws is having a good weekend also. Anesha :-)

pescbrico said...

Ana! This is very beautiful!

Inna D. said...

Ana, it's outstanding!

Edleen said...

wow Ana, this is really elegant!

Heather said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Maria Jesus said...

hola Ana
siempre con tus preciosidades :)
ese collar esta bello y muy elegante :)

abrazitos
MJ

Sonia said...

Aparte de lo precioso que esta me gusta el color pues es uno de mis colores favoritos.
**Sony**

Vivi said...

Amazing necklace you got there! truly talented

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru