Saturday 1 August 2009

A Selection of my Necklaces


My Jewellery Displays


Here's a little selection of some of the necklaces I made. They feature Wire Wrapping, Beading and Origami techniques. The displays were my birthday gift from my husband for my past birthday in April. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend!

Aqui podran apreciar una pequeña selección de los collares que he hecho. Cada una esta trabajado con una técnica distinta como la de trabajar con alambre, con moztacillas y dobleces Origami. Los "bustos" fueron un regalo que recibí por parte de mi esposo en mi pasado cumpleaños de abril. Gracias por pasar por aqui y que tenga un bonito fin de semana!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely! Your work is just lovely and those elegant display stands make your necklaces look extra special. Like at an exclusives boutique.

Edleen said...

your necklaces are Gorgeous!!! and how sweet of your hubby to get you those :)

have a fun August!

Anonymous said...

Hello ANA
nice to meet your work.
your necklaces are awesome good work,the makrame style are so beautifull.
nice boutique
kiss
ROSA

Crafting Queen said...

These are stunning, well done to your hubby for getting you the stands. Have a great week. Anesha

Nessie said...

Great Ana,the display stands look very proffesional.

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru