Wednesday 7 January 2009

Award



I was given this award by the lovely Vanessa. Thank you so much for thinking of me and your blog is fabulous too.
I have to list 5 things I love so here it goes:
1. I love all kind of rice and any colour too.
2. I love making jewelry though you migh probably know that one
3. I love pineapple juice made from the real fruit
4. I love ice-cream
5. I love birds and cats. I used have doves as pet in my home country Peru now I have a cat called Hot Paws which is on some pics of this blog.

Now I pass this award to Denise, Gaby, Anesha and Cecilia

Este premio me fue dado por Vanessa. Gracias por acordarte de mi y tambien pienso que tu blog es fabuloso. Tengo que hacer una lista de 5 cosas que adoro asi que aqui les va
1. Me encanta el arroz de todo tipo y colores.
2. Me encanta hacer joyería pero tal vez esto ya lo sepan de antemano
3. Me encanta el jugo de piña hecho de la fruta fresca
4. Me encanta el helado
5. Me encantan las aves y los gatos. Solia tener palomas como mascotas en mi pais natal Perú; ahora tengo una gata llamda Hot Paws

Ahora paso este premio a Denise, Gaby, Anesha and Cecilia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru