Tuesday 23 December 2008

NAVIDAD, NAVIDAD































A few more Christmas card I made using different techniques. I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and my best wishes for the New Year! Thank you for your visits and comments! Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year!

Aqui podran apreciar algunas tarjetas navideñas usando diferentes tecnicas. Quisiera desearles un muy Feliz Navidad y mis mejores deseos para el Año Nuevo. Gracias por sus visitas y comentarios! Que pasen una linda Navidad y Año Nuevo!

4 comments:

A Year Of Quotes said...

These are gorgeous!

Happy Holidays,
Maricel

pescbrico said...

Wow you have been really productive!!! I love it!! HAve a wonderful Christmas too!

Dawn said...

Hi Ana
Wow great cards and so many!!
Have a great xmas Ana and much joy in 2009...

Hugs
Dawn

Denise said...

Gosh what beautiful cards! You really have been a busy lass!
Thank you for your comment on my blog and here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a wonderful and peaceful and creative New Year.
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru