Tuesday 16 December 2008

CREMA


A beaded necklace that took me about 5 days to finish. I used seed beads in cream, copper and brown. I beaded the large round wooden ball so I can use it as a clasp. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Aqui veran un collar hecho con moztacillas que me llevo como 5 dias en terminarlo. Use moztacillas en colores crema, cobre y marrón. Le puse moztacillas a la bolita de madera para usarla en el collar. Gracias por pasar por aqui! Que tengan un buen dia!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ana this is stunning!!!

Chris said...

OMG Ana what patience you must have... but I have to say it was soooo worth it because your jewellery is stunning. Way to go girl!!
hugs
Chris xx

Sarah C said...

Wow what a labour of love. This is beautiful xxx

Edleen said...

oh my Ana...this is Gorgeous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru