Friday, 24 October 2008

MAR AZUL






Here's another set of jewelry cards I made using blue papers and beads as my main color. To make the earrings I used head pins, beads, sequins and jump rings. For the cards I used patterned papers, tags, CB embossing folders and foam pads. Have a lovely weekend and thank you for your visits!

Aqui podran apreciar otro set de tarjetas con aretes que hice usando papeles y piedritas azules como mi color principal. Pare hacer los arete use alfileres, cuentas, lentejuelas y anillas. Para las tarjetas usé papeles estampados, etiquetas, folders de embossing de Cuttlebug y foamis. Que tengan un bonito fin de semana y gracias por sus visitas!

11 comments:

Denise said...

These are stunning Ana! I just love the colour!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

pescbrico said...

This is very beautiful! I love when you make earing and cards that matches! :)

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Ana.

I have something on my blog for you xxx

scrapnnMO said...

Oh girl these are soo very pretty. Love them.

Anesha said...

Great work again. Love how you mounted them on cards.

Terrie B x said...

These are `beautiful` Ana,
Have a lovely Weekend:)~X~

Jane said...

Beautiful cards as always!

Jane

Berenice said...

Que colores tan lindos, todo luce espectacular :)
Great job!

Edleen said...

they're Gorgeous Ana!

Yanitza Ramos said...

Me encantan!!! Gracias por las lindas ideas!

Crafty Sarah said...

What a fab idea. These are brilliant xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru