Friday 31 October 2008

LILA




The set

Here's another set of jewelry cards I made using head pins, pliers, jump rings,earring hooks, beads, ribbon and free papers from magazines. Have a lovely weekend and a big thank you for your visits!

Aqui podran apreciar otro set de tarjetas y aretes que hice usando alfileres, tenazas, anillas, ganchos para aretes, piedritas, cinta y papeles que vinieron gratis con una revista. Que pasen un lindo fin de semana y miles de gracias por sus visitas y comentarios.

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Ana :) these are really elegant, beautiful work :) have a lovely weekend :)

Gaby Acosta said...

Bellas, el lila es un color elegante y tierno.

Te he taggeado en mi blog.

Un beso.

Dawn said...

Hi Ana
your jewellery is just so beautiful and it's such a great gift putting it on your cards!

Sarah C said...

My favourite colour. I love these, they're fantastic xxx

Mireille said...

Beautiful!!! Love the color! very elegant!

Crafty Sarah said...

Hi Ana! Hope you are well. I see you have been busy again! They are really gorgeous cards and jewellery. Such a lovely idea to mix the two together. xx

Lauren said...

Very pretty Ana! Love all the purples.

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely lilac cards. Kimx

Classroomfree said...

Oh wow, these are just beautiful hunny, I'm in awe.

Jules x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru