Tuesday 12 August 2008

Wylde Women


I have received this award again by the lovely Denise Thank you very much!

Here are the rules:
You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between – it’s up to you! Make sure you link to their site on your post.
Link back to Tammy (the originator of the
Award). The purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I pass this award to Sarah,Lauren,Dawn

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so sweet Ana! Thank you for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving the Wylde Woman award and thanks for passing it along - enjoyed browsing your work here on your blog site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru