Monday 4 August 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Dawn:

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.

1. I love most animals specially cats.

2. I love eating rice

3. Yellow is my favorite color.

4. I used to collect English Grammar books when I was in Peru.

5. I've got one sister and a brother and I'm the youngest.

6. I used to kee doves at pets.

Now I tag
Maria Jesús, Sarah, Dawn, Malieta,Gill, Bernie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru