Sunday 10 February 2008

MY CARD DISPLAY



I finished this card display today and put some of the sample cards I've made for my local craft shop Hobby-Dashery in which I'm giving cardmaking and scrapbooking classes. I was given the canvas 2 days ago and decided to keep white background as I was going to place cards in different colors. I put some foam flowers to one side, sewn beads and faux stitching. I also quilled some big butterflies and made their bodies from big beads. Finally I put some more small foam flowers.

Terminé este display para tarjetas hoy y pusé unas muestras de las tarjetas que he hecho para mi tienda local de manualidades Hobby-Dashery en la que estoy dando clases de cardmaking y scrapbooking. Me dieron este canvas hace 2 dias y decidí mantener el fondo blanco ya que iba poner tarjetas de diferentes colores. Puse unas flores de fomis a un lasdo, les cosí perlitas/cuentas y costura falsa. Tambien hice de filigrana unas mariposas grandes e hice sus cuerpos de perlitas/cuentas grandes. Finalmente puse unas flores de fomis pequeñas.

15 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great display. Good luck with the lessons.

My Paper World said...

Ana! Your display looks really great! The lessons sound like fun,
the ladies will be so lucky to have you as a teacher!
Nicola xx

Deb said...

What a gorgeous eyecatching display, the cards on it are lovely, I am sure you will have a full class!

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful display, your quilling and wire work is fantastic. There will be some very lucky and happy ladies that can take your class.

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous display Ana!! and love your new banner :)

Dawn said...

this display is great! I agree, you have great designs and I LOVE your quilling. I know I have said that in a previous post but it needs repeating!

Fab said...

Your quilling is fab, Ana, I really like that display. It's so colourful and eye-catching ! Me gusta mucho !

Sandie said...

Excellent display!! I've yet to try quilling :S Well done you!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic...The ladies will love it...Youv`e done a fantastic job....all that hard work and time youv`e put in shows your passion for crafting with fantastic results like these.Good Luck with the lessons Ana.Enjoy yourself:0(((Hugs)))x

pescbrico said...

Your display is so wonderful! I'm sure it will help sell some cards!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

How sweet is this...Adorable!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow Ana! That looks fantastic! Good luck with your classes!

Tina said...

Great, eye cathcing display. Lucky girls to have you as an instructor.

Lauren said...

Nice display! I hope you have fun teaching your classes.

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowow, no sabía que tenías tienda!!! Qué padre!!! Felicidades!!! Y tu display muy antojable! todas querrán usarlo ya!!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru