Friday, 1 February 2008

GINGER



This my new layout with a picture of Hot Paws' friend. Hot Paws is my cat. I used fabric on the background and also cut the flowers from fabric and place them to the right side. I added buttons and beads. I made the name from fine copper wire and thread some beads. I also used pipe cleaners to make decorative borders.

Esta es mi nueva pagina que hice con una foto de una gata amiga de Hot Paws; mi gata. Use tela en el fondo y corte flores de otra tela que las puse al lado derecho. Le agrege botones y perlitas. Hice el nombre de alambre fino y le puse perlitas. Tambien usé limpia pipas para hacer bordes decorativos.

13 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

she is too cute, great layout, love how you did her name. Looks like a short haired version of my cat Tiger.

Lauren said...

I take it that Ginger and Hot Paws didn't stick together long enough to take that picture? hehe. I love the layout and the titling! You do such fabulous work. I just saw that I have to share 7 things too - thanks for the tag.

Marlou said...

Ana this is so adorable, love your use of fabrics, you are very talented, always something new!! :) x

Edleen said...

Hot Paw...what a cute name for a cat!!! so cute too :) adorable layout!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! totally adorable! I am going to show this to my friend, she LOVES ginger cats!
Have a great weekend!xx

malieta said...

Hi Ana!
Hot Paws is so cute and I love your layout! Thank you for your kind and warm comments Ana! You guys really made my day.
((hugs))
malieta:)

Lupita said...

Hola Ana: que hermosa está tú gata ...confieso que no ví mucho de la página ...lo que pasa es que me encantan los gatos.

Gracias por tú visita ...besos desde México.

Terrie B x said...

beautiful LO Ana..love the felt:)

Marieke Vermeulen said...

WOOOWWW, you used such GREAT colors. Your layout jumps of the screen! LOVE the flowers. And adorable picture!

xxxMarieke

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! I love the way you did her name!

Melissa said...

Ginger is such a sweetie! I love the layout you created! I also love the photos of Hot Paws at the bottom of your blog. Too funny!!

Tina said...

What a great page. I love how you did her name.

Jeans inky hugs said...

What a sweetie, Great looking layout. I too am a Cat lover. Well a Animal lover in general.

Great looking site too. and I enjoy your music.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru