Sunday 27 January 2008

SUMMER BIRTHDAY



This is a page of my last birthday in Peru at my parent's house. I used Papermania Colossal papers and free papers that came with Papercraft Essentials magazine. I made the "25 th Birthday" phrase by sewing beads to a fabric swatch. I also used buttons and diamond sequins on 2 photos and plastic embellisments from craftime.

Esta es una pagina de mi último cumpleaños en Perú en casa de mis papás. Usé papeles de Papermania de la coleción Colossal y papeles que vienieron gratis con la revista Papercraft Essentials. Todo la frase "cumpleaños 25" la hice cosiendo mostazillas en una muestra de tela. Tambié usé botones, lentejuelas en forma de diamante en 2 de las fotos y adornitos de plástico de Craftime.

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

Love these sunny colours! and your beadwork looks great!

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a beautiful page, love how you stitched beads for the Happy Birthday.

Edleen said...

the colours on this page is just so Summery! so lovely :)

Lauren said...

Great layout. Its colors are so eye catchy.

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué bonitos colores usaste y las fotos me gustaron mucho!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

fab layout!!! love the colours and the bead work :) x

Anonymous said...

really lovely Ana...and your quilled card is so pretty:)x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru