Friday 11 January 2008

PIMENTEL PARK









I've just finished this layout. I made it using K&Co Papers again and some of my favorite photos of me the time I went to Pimentel (Peru) on the 1st of January.
I also used beads and sequins to accent borders of the pictures and hand stitched the title with buggle beads.

Acabo de terminar esta pagina. La hice utilizando papeles de K&Co nuevamente y algunas de mis fotos favoritas de la ultima vez que fui a Pimentel (Peru) el primero de enero. También use perlitas y lentejuelas de formas para acentuar los bordes de las fotos y cosi a mano el titulo con canutillos

5 comments:

Gaby Acosta said...

¡Que alegre te quedó este LO Ana! Los colores son bellos, muy adhoc con el lugar. Besitos.

Anonymous said...

Another stunning layout Ana... you do such special things with your wording :D The beads look fab!!
Pop over to my blog and get the 'you make my day award' you deserve it :D

Scrappermania said...

Ana quedo muy bonito este Lo! Hermoso el detalle de los beads! Felicidades!

My Paper World said...

You are so creative Ana! Love this so much! I have those little fabric flowers and stems too!

Anonymous said...

Another lovely LO .i LOVE BEADS & YOU DO SOME STUNNING THINGS WITH THEM:)X

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru